Re: [pygame] Spam on Tutorials page

Nuke and ban some accounts. Like "Steve", who put hairstylesx back after I corrected freesound.org links. (I sure am glad I found that link, though. I now have a new hairstyle *and* some cool new sounds! =)) Seriously, nuke the bastard.

I don't recall how easy it was to sign up. Maybe there's an opportunity for something less bot-friendly.

Nobody wants to be saddled with policing content, da Gumm included. Especially if nothing is being done to control the abuses. I don't claim that nothing is being done, because I honestly don't know. I'm just content to fix em as I find em. But it seems a pointless exercise when my fixes are broken the next day. Somehow abuses need to be policed; and culprits should be tooorn into itsy bitsy PIECES and buuuried aliiive. (And a free Freeze Dried Frog Paste to the first person who gets that last reference. :))

Gumm