Re: [pygame] pygame.sndarray.array = ValueError: string size must be a multiple of element size

Thanks for responding, Lenard, though it doesn't seem this applies to my problem. The sound file is loaded successfully. I can play() the loaded sound just fine. It is the conversion of the mixer.Sound object to a sndarray.array object that's blowing up.

Gumm