[pygame] numpy for Python 3.1 (at least on Windows)

 Hi everyone,

When I headed over to the Numerical Python site at sourceforge.net I noticed numpy 1.5.0b1 Windows installers for Pythons 3.1 and 2.7. I have installed and tested them with Pygame and updated the trunk (r2890) so sndarray and surfarray now work with Python 3.1 (unit tests pass and the arraydemo.py and sound_array_demos.py examples work). If all goes well installers should be available tomorrow at the automated build page:

http://thorbrian.com/pygame/builds.php

Lenard Lindstrom