Re: [pygame] Forcing sprites to use specific palette entries?

Hi,

I don't understand why you need an intermediate (converted) surface. You should be able to blit your palette surfaces directly to the display surface. The convert method is for performance considerations only. Blits are faster when the format of the source surface matches that of the target. An intermediate surface is only useful for image manipulation, such as adjusting alpha, or for multiple blits between alterations.

Lenard