[pygame] midi and OSC projects

I'm interested in python MIDI or OSC[2] (open sound control) projects.
At Pygame.org I only found the example that comes with documentation.

In a related note:
(if not existing) I plan on making a abstract input class, that reads MIDI or OSC. When using the lib, you recieve 'midi' messages, regardless of what type sends it. Only required to send piano-notes.

I'm interesting in midi/osc experiments, visualizations, drum grid, etc...,
I'm using TouchOSC[1] as my OSC device.

--
monkey

See also:

[1] http://hexler.net/software/touchosc
[2] If you're looking for OSC modules, take a look at:
simpleOSC [ newbie API to
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/SimpleOSC/0.3
pyOSC [ pure python ]
https://trac.v2.nl/wiki/pyOSC