Re: transition plan was Re: [pygame] contemplating move to bitbucket(and hg). what do you think?

On Mon, Aug 22, 2011 at 5:51 PM, James Paige <Bob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Okay! All old bugzilla urls now redirect to the new issue tracker!

How did you end up doing to conversion? Any script you used might be of
interest to others wishing to migrate from bugzilla to bitbucket

---
James

Cool, thanks heaps.

Yeah, I wrote a little blog post about the conversion script:
    http://renesd.blogspot.com/2011/08/bugzilla-bugs-to-bitbucket-issues.html

Here's the repository for my scripts.
    https://bitbucket.org/illume/bugzilla_bitbucket

I think someone could use it, with some tweaks of course.  It's not really polished enough for general use... but would get someone 90% of the way there I think.  I'm not really interested in doing more work on it to polish it up any more, but hopefully the next person who tries to migrate will find it useful.

cya.