Re: [pygame] Release engineer wanted

I'm assuming you want to sell without any kind of DRM (also not
advocating or suggesting you should want to - just being clear)

If those are your only dependencies, you've made a game worth selling,
and you have access to some kind of windows PC, you can easily do this
yourself on windows.

You make your game into an exe with this:
http://www.py2exe.org/

and you can make your installer with this:
http://www.jrsoftware.org/isinfo.php/

both require some very light and simple config scripts, just find some
examples of each and modify.

mac installers might be a bit more trouble, because you have so many
options (32 vs 64 bit, system python vs framework, blah blah) and you
may have trouble with one or the other, but the process is similar and
straightforward. You'll also need access to a mac for this.

To make your game into an app, you need py2app:
http://pypi.python.org/pypi/py2app/

To bundle it, usually people just zip the app for simplicity (after
downloading it, they just get your app on the desktop and do with it
what they want) and that's what I'd recommend. But if you want
something fancier, you could do either compressed disk image (kind of
old school, but still a good option) where you make a background image
for the image that shows that people should drag the icon to
applications or some crap like that. You could also do an installer,
but for your case it would be more complicated with no benefit.