[pygame] Re: Release engineer wanted

Hi,

On 2012-08-17 15:02:44 +0000, Luke Miller said:

Greetings,

I have a game written in pygame that I am hoping to release in a few
months for Windows, Mac and Linux.

I am looking for someone who is familiar with packaging up pygame
projects into professional looking windows (exe) and mac installers
(app) who can do it for my game. The only dependencies are pygame 1.9
and python 2.7. There are a few directories with assets in them such
as art, ogg sound files and some text scripts.

I'm pretty sure it's an easy job if you know what you're doing, and I
am willing to pay a premium to make it a low hassle. Not only would
you be earning some quick cash, helping me out and also taking pygame
to a new audience, but you also get "release engineer" in the credits.

I am building a service for exactly this use case: for folks that want to create distributions, installers, etc. but don't care to know about Python packaging logistics:

- http://pythonpackages.com

The beta does not offer the features you need yet, but if you want to sign up to get notified when they are added, you can do that here:

- http://pythonpackages.com/signup

Alex

My gmail contact address is dodgyville.

Regards,