RE: [pygame] documentation for pygame.sprite.Group.draw() method

Erases how? Pygame doesn't really support erasing anything as far as I know.

From: tom arnall
Sent: â8/â11/â2015 5:19 PM
To: pygame-users@xxxxxxxx
Subject: [pygame] documentation for pygame.sprite.Group.draw() method

The pygame.sprite.Group.draw() method not only draws sprites to the
screen, but also erases the old ones. But I can't find anything in the
documentation which makes explicit mention of the erasing behavior. Am
I not understanding the behavior of the method? Or not looking in the
right place in the documentation for a full description of it?