Re: [pygame] documentation for pygame.sprite.Group.draw() method

Greetings!

Best I can see, Pygame.sprite.Group.draw() does it. E.g.:

   moveableSprites.drawscreen

blits all the sprites in the group moveableSprites to the screen after
erasing the ones at the old positions. This makes it unnecessary to
erase the whole screen before doing the .flip(). I'll send you my code
if you want.

Tom

"I suddenly realized I had joined the wrong mob." Lucky Luciano, after
spending a day on Wall Street