Re: [pygame] Re: sprint this weekend

I know that sadly I have not been a big participant in all the amazing things happening lately in PyGame.

However, I think that the new site is absolutely amazing and wonderful. I am not an expert in making usable websites. I am just talking from my own personal experience after having my jaws drop at the plethora of material included in the site. I think that those who worked on this and actually did the work should be congratulated. Itâs really an awesome experience to come to this new site and see how this project has developed.

I would be happy to find out about things that need to be done with this project that perhaps I can help out with. Feel free to be in touch with me.

Jeff