Re: [pygame] Re: sprint this weekend

This is all very excellent to hear! Right on!

> For *exploring projects* in a creative interesting way, does anyone have

> any ideas? One idea was a big tag cloud that morphs around, somehow being

> used to view different parts of the pygame project galaxy. I'm going to put

Maybe have the rating system determine which projects get pushed to the top of a list or tag cloud? Because we have some excellent projects (just discovered the Loderunner RPG, wow!) which I otherwise wouldâve missed if I didnât keep checking in on the project feed.

Youâre doing great. Ignore the angry comments; there are those like me who have nothing but appreciation for what youâre doing!

~ Michael