Re: [pygame] Re: sprint this weekend

Thanks Michael :)

Using recommendations/ratings sounds like a good idea to me. So far we have ratings in our commenting system and a <3 button on the projects with the Disquss comment system. So, we could use those for browsing projects. This of course usually brings a race for people trying to game the system to get to the top of the results list... but maybe that won't happen if we do it right.

best,

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 4:53 AM, Michael Lutinsky <michael@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

This is all very excellent to hear! Right on!

> For *exploring projects* in a creative interesting way, does anyone have

> any ideas? One idea was a big tag cloud that morphs around, somehow being

> used to view different parts of the pygame project galaxy. I'm going to put

Maybe have the rating system determine which projects get pushed to the top of a list or tag cloud? Because we have some excellent projects (just discovered the Loderunner RPG, wow!) which I otherwise wouldâve missed if I didnât keep checking in on the project feed.

Youâre doing great. Ignore the angry comments; there are those like me who have nothing but appreciation for what youâre doing!

~ Michael