Re: [pygame] Back to the banded/italicized image problem

Jim Scott wrote:

I posted a screenshot on the list some days ago showing a problem where I
loaded an image which didn't display properly. The images were banded and
appeared to be slanted.

I replaced my python, pygame, and SDL libraries, but the problem remains. I
tried the program on various other Windows machines, and it worked fine.

So, if the problem is in my Win98 install, any idea where I should look for
errors? Are there any particular system files that pygame or SDL relies upon to
render images?