Re: [pygame] Is there any plans on implementing Overlay ?

Dmitry Borisov wrote:
I'm just wondering if you have any plans to implement an Overlay support
 in pygame in order to accommodate SDL features. Right now I'm forced to
implement this functionality in my custom module to have it available
from Python. If you wish I can provide that component so we can embed it
into pygame.
send it to me, i will add it to pygame. there's not too many "Overlay" structures and functions, so i never figured it would be too hard. just never had a need for it at this point.