Re: [pygame] Pygame2Exe problems

I'm at work right now, so I can't reference the lib docs, but you can
actually change and append the library paths from within your code, so
it would be possible to put your Python and Pygame libraries on a disk
and then refer to the directory structure within the disk.

However, this is assuming they already have a Python interpreter on
their computer, or you're able to successfully run wpython.exe off of
a disk, which I haven't yet tried.