Re: [pygame] I have Python 2.3 and 2.4; can't use pygame

Fabulous!

I've just got PyObjC running with python2.4 on my 103 box and it seems to be working though I've not written anything with it. Getting pygame and Numeric would be a most wonderful way of ringing in the new year.

Good luck on those PyCon proposals!
~Israel~

Bob Ippolito wrote:

By the end of the year I'll make sure there's a Python 2.4 installer for Mac OS X 10.3 available (if Jack hasn't done it yet), and I'll also create installers for the packages that I use (PyObjC, pygame, Numeric, etc.). Right now my top open source priorities are getting PyObjC 1.2 out the door, and writing my PyCon proposals.

-bob