[pygame] New GUI engine based on pygame

Hi all,

I just wanted to announce a GUI engine, I wrote using pygame.

Currently supported are labels, buttons, container widgets like tables and
frames as well es entry boxes with scrolling texts.
It is in a alpha development stage and straightly written using Python
and the Sprite classes from pygame.

The engine is currently only available via cvs at sourceforge. To get a
first impression, you can check out the whole game, I wrote it for, from

      http://ocemp.sf.net (main web site)
      http://sf.net/projects/ocemp (project site at sourceforge)

The whole enigne is put under the BSD license, so I hope, it can be
useful for others. Feedback is welcome :-).

Regards
Marcus

--
We don't understand the software, and sometimes we don't understand the
hardware, but we can *see* the blinking lights!