Re: [pygame] Doing the pygame shuffle on Windows.

Just for the group's information. I finally got around the problem. I'm not sure exactly what it was, but how you call an application from pygame makes all the difference. Originally I was launching the child process with a straight call to it's dll. Instead I created a completely separate application and launched it with os.popen. This time pygame.event didn't hang on pump.

one more bug nailed in the fight to make pygame reign supreme...

Keith Nemitz
Mousechief Co.
www.mousechief.com