Re: [pygame] pyopengl and pygame

Jasper:

Yours is the first project I've specifically heard of that is using
PyUI for the GUI.  What has your experience been with it?  The
sourceforge docs for it are promising, but Web and Newsgroup searches
mostly yield negative reviews.

Have you needed to make any corrections/code changes to the PyUI
library?  Is your project multiplatform, or windows only?

David

--
dkeeney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pitcher's Duel -> pduel.sourceforge.net