Re: [pygame] interviews for the website

Hi,
I am building my first commercial game.
I am very interested about what other professionals (py)game dev have to say.
Especially what was difficult/surprising for them.
Something like GamaSutra post-mortem's.

Fair is fair, If you want to interview me, It's ok with me.
But as I am a semi-beginner in pygame, I am not sure to be the best shot.

Lionel.

Phil Hassey wrote:
Hey,

I know in the past six month there have been at least
two commercial games created with pygame.  I'd really
like to have interviews about these games to post on
the pygame site.  Also, if you are working on a
large-or-interesting but not commercial game, those
would be nice to have interviews about as well.

However, I don't have the time to do a bunch of
interviews.  If you would like to be interviewed, just
make up some questions and answers and send the
interviews to me.

(See http://www.pygame.org/interview/stevemoret.shtml
for an example of an older interview.)

Thanks!