Re: [pygame] interviews for the website

Lionel,

Sure -- once you get most of your game completed, I'd
really like an interview.  (Again, you can make it up
when the time comes.)  A post-mortem would be helpful,
screen shots, etc.  Stuff that will help inspire the
community to see what can be done with pygame, and
what challenges you faced, overcame, etc.

Phil

--- Lionel barret De Nazaris <lionel.bdn@xxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi,
> I am building my first commercial game.
> I am very interested about what other professionals
> (py)game dev have to
> say.
> Especially what was difficult/surprising for them.
> Something like GamaSutra post-mortem's.
>
> Fair is fair, If you want to interview me, It's ok
> with me.
> But as I am a semi-beginner in pygame, I am not sure
> to be the best shot.
>
> Lionel.
>

> Phil Hassey wrote:
> > Hey,
> >
> > I know in the past six month there have been at
> least
> > two commercial games created with pygame.  I'd
> really
> > like to have interviews about these games to post
> on
> > the pygame site.  Also, if you are working on a
> > large-or-interesting but not commercial game,
> those
> > would be nice to have interviews about as well.
> >
> > However, I don't have the time to do a bunch of
> > interviews.  If you would like to be interviewed,
> just
> > make up some questions and answers and send the
> > interviews to me.
> >
> > (See
> http://www.pygame.org/interview/stevemoret.shtml
> > for an example of an older interview.)
> >
> > Thanks!
> > Phil
> > Yahoo! DSL ? Something to write home about.
> > Just $16.99/mo. or less.
> > dsl.yahoo.com

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com