From: owner-pygame-users@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-pygame-users@xxxxxxxx] On
Behalf Of Phil Hassey
Sent: December 2, 2005 12:25 PM
To: pygame
Subject: [pygame] interviews for the website

Hey,

I know in the past six month there have been at least two commercial games
created with pygame.  I'd really like to have interviews about these games
to post on the pygame site.  Also, if you are working on a
large-or-interesting but not commercial game, those would be nice to have
interviews about as well.

However, I don't have the time to do a bunch of interviews.  If you would
like to be interviewed, just make up some questions and answers and send the
interviews to me.

(See http://www.pygame.org/interview/stevemoret.shtml
for an example of an older interview.)

Thanks!