RE: [pygame] interviews for the website

Nathan,

If it uses pygame, sure.  In fact, I'd be glad to have
any interviews added that are games that use python
(even if they don't use pygame.)  It would be a good
resource for all pygame users to see.

I've added a Interviews page to the wiki, to add an
interview, just add your interview below that page,
add images, etc.

Make sure to tell me, and I will likely mention it in
the pygame.org news section.

Phil

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com