[pygame] Fullscreen Display

Hi,

I have seen the following line used to initialise a full screen display in a number of books and tutorials:

screen = pygame.display.set_mode((xsize, ysize), FULLSCREEN, 32)

When I use it in my program then I get the following error:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "bouncing_ball_OOP.py", line 63, in <module>
    screen = pygame.display.set_mode((xsize, ysize), FULLSCREEN, 32)
NameError: name 'FULLSCREEN' is not defined

I expected the set_mode method to treat the FULLSCREEN as an argument and not as a variable/ object. I can use the following line without a problem to initialise a windowed display for my program:

screen = pygame.display.set_mode((xsize, ysize), 0, 32)

Can anyone tell me where I'm going wrong?

Thanks,

Matt.