Re: Fwd: [pygame] Problems with py2exe and Pygame

I did also manually put the font into library.zip.  Still had the same problem.

Then I took the suggestion from another post and explicitly loaded the freasnsbold.ttf font, instead of using None (and getting the default.)

That worked, but all my fonts rendered about 50% bigger than before.  Strange.  But at least now I can distribute it.

hwg