Re: [pygame] Problems with py2exe and Pygame

hwg wrote:
I'm trying to make an exe of a simple Pygame program.
Here's the setup.py <http://setup.py/>:
    from distutils.core import setup
    import py2exe, pygame
    import glob, shutil
setup(windows=["lunarlander.py <http://lunarlander.py/>"]) shutil.copyfile('moonsurface.png', 'dist/moonsurface.png')
    shutil.copyfile('lunarlander2.png', 'dist/lunarlander2.png')
    shutil.copyfile('C:/Python25/Lib/site-packages/pygame/freesansbold.ttf',
    'dist/freesansbold.ttf')

Maybe I'm a loser, but I generally keep the setup.py script short. If I've got to move files, I do that from a bat script which can call my Windows installer compiler too (inno, my case).

--Joe