Re: [pygame] Mac OS X 10.5, Leopard Support

Attached is a set of macports port files that will allow installing on
Leopard. The only weird thing you need to do is add the macports
site-packages folder to the sys.path for the system python 2.5. The
easiest way to do this is to add
/Library/Python/2.5/site-packages/macports.pth containing the text
"/opt/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages". After that make sure to enable
the new ports (/opt/local/etc/macports/sources.conf) and just `port
install py25-game`. I don't think I did anything else special, but if
nothing else this should be a running start.

--Noah