Re: [pygame] invisible windows when fullscreen switching on MacOSX

I can't seem to repro this in an app that only does this:
        pygame.display.set_mode([width, height], flags)
        self.surface = pygame.display.get_surface()
...in order to swap fullscreen (i.e. not doing the quit and init thing)

When you say "Window menu in the menu bar" I assume you mean the menu
that comes up when you right click on the app icon in the dock, right?

So what version of pygame do you have running and how was it installed on OS X?

PS. Dangerous High School Girls in Trouble! is great - it's hilarious