Re: [pygame] invisible windows when fullscreen switching on MacOSX

This is what the running game prints out:

python:  2.3.5 (#1, Mar 20 2005, 20:38:20)
[GCC 3.3 20030304 (Apple Computer, Inc. build 1809)]
pygame:  1.7.0
SDL:     (1, 2, 8)

By Window menu, I meant the third menu in the top menu bar. On my machine I get the Apple menu, an
empty Pygame menu, and a Window menu. The window menu has a minimize item and items for the open
windows. The right click on the dock icon, also displays the same window items.

I'm running MacOS 10.4.9 on a G4 MacMini. I installed the python and pygame a few years ago. I
don't remember the details.

Keith

P.S. I'm glad you like the game... :-)