Re: [pygame] invisible windows when fullscreen switching on MacOSX

I'm using the packages here right now:
http://pythonmac.org/packages/py24-fat/
which is this version of pygame:
pygame: 1.8.0pre
SDL: (1, 2, 11)

and don't see the problem you have (in either the doc right click or
the window top menu), so I would guess the bug is fixed by either a
newer SDL or pygame 1.8 changes.

You could try the packages at the link above then, but as it's a
pre-release build of pygame it may have other problems (you can keep
around your current python still if that's the case)