Re: [pygame] pygame.display.set_icon()

I think the issue with the game window icon not changing is that you
need to call set_icon before set_mode, as vaguely alluded to in the
docs:
http://www.pygame.org/docs/ref/display.html#pygame.display.set_icon

as far as the glitchy white static icon for alt-tab goes I have no
idea, if you send a simple test script with the icon in question to
the list, it will be much easier to see what you mean and investigate
further