Re: [pygame] Do we still need Python 2.3 support from Pygame?

On Dec 10, 2008, at 5:16 PM, Greg Ewing wrote:

Do we still need to keep Pygame Python 2.3 compatible. I believe Python 2.3 shipped with Mac OS X Tiger. Is it still the OS X default?
No, OS X (10.5) comes with 2.5.1.

Some people still use 10.4, though!

True.  And that came with Python 2.3.5.

But, is anyone still using 10.4 who's a pygame *developer*? End-user apps could be bundled (with py2app), and then it shouldn't matter which version of python the user has installed (at least AIUI).

Best,
- Joe