Re: [pygame] [report] modules Pygame imports

I have added a program, check_test.py, to trunk. It lists which Pygame modules that were accessed by a unit test module.

usage:

python check_test.py <test module>

e.g.

python check_test.py surface_test.py

The listing, to standard output, shows the attribute accesses for each Pygame module imported. Modules that were imported but not accessed are omitted. I hope this is what you were looking for René. It is open to modification, or even removal.

Lenard

Lenard Lindstrom wrote:

I added it to SVN under its own branch: svn://seul.org/svn/pygame/branches/trackmod

Right now it is a package that generates a report file. It will need some testing. For use with unittest the collected data should be exposed through some kind of API. Also needed is a way to turn off data collection. It is bases on a lazy importer I reinvented for use with Pygame. I don't know if there is any demand for that though.

Lenard

René Dudfield wrote:
Could be a useful script to run the tests through :)