Re: [pygame] The future of Numeric

agreed.

Numpy is definitely the way forward... that's cool about the docs and
book being free now :)  Well I think for many uses PixelArray can be
used instead of Numpy too.

There's still a bunch of old software that uses Numeric though, and I
think people have ported it to python2.6 already on various linux
distributions... so maybe that code can be reused.

Definitely not a priority though.

... that reminds me about a sndarray bug we found when making a game for pyweek.