Re: [pygame] pygame.midi using portmidi?

cool, I'll try out the midi tests some more on the weekend.  test.exe
with option 6 seems to work for me.

yeah, I've used pyportmidi :)  I think a few things need to be redone
though, but maybe I should just use that, and send them patches (or
point them to the pygame svn).

I've already got code to convert midi events into pygame events...
which is useful if you want to handle midi events in the same way as
keyboard/mouse/joystick events.  Also did some code to run the midi
stuff as a background thread, which I think will make it easier for
people - so they don't need to manage the midi streams themselves.

cu,