Re: [pygame] pygame for S60

TTF font support implemented! Now it is complete enough to start
creating some cool apps with it :)

Get the latest here:
http://jtoivola.googlepages.com/pygame_20081221_signed.sisx

PS: If you have a phone with touch screen, pygame supports it already.
At least emulator does. I wish I had one of those so I could try it
out.

--
Jussi Toivola