Re: [pygame] Re: Announce: PygWeb2.0rc

Hi, jug.

I like the aesthetics of your redesign, and the layout is very
friendly. I'm curious to see if your conversion will fix HTML-wrapping
issues like this: http://www.pygame.org/wiki/2DVectorClass. And
whether project screenshots will be ported and the default N/A images
will be replaced.

One content-related feedback. This occurs on the following converted
"snippet" from the Pygame Code Repository.

http://pygameweb.no-ip.org/snippets/28/

The original distribution bundles files critical to the code's
function. While your converstion exposes the code for convenient
viewing--a very nice touch--it seems to have lost the other
components: an image file, and POV files if anyone should want to dig
into the 3D image with POV. I predict this would be a frustrating
discovery for anyone wishing to see the code in action.

I do not know how many are like this, but I'm sure you would want to
follow up on it, in the spirit of insuring converted content is
"either unchanged or improved". :)

Cheers.

Gumm