Re: [pygame] Ncurses RTS?

Maybe a solution to this is to use pygame. Just divide the screen up into a grid where each rectangle can contain a character. To draw the screen you just paint the appropriate character in each rect. You could also use fancier glyphs too if you wanted to (like from wingdings, dingbats, whatever) since you wouldn't be limited to the terminal font.

-Casey