Re: [pygame] State of the math branch

Hi,

a quick update.
as of rev. 2701 all build bots successfully build and test again (1).
In addition to the fixes that were required to make py3k work I removed the
iterator version of slerp/lerp and replaced it with a parameterized version
as suggested by Patrick Mullen and Casey Duncan.
I also fixed the potential memory leaks that were pointed out by Casey.
The only new feature is support for extended slicing.

I didn't incorporate any performance fixes that were suggested on this list.
This is mainly due to lack of time and the time I have went into appeasing
the build bots.

I also have very little time in the next few month so don't expect much news
from me in this time but I'll be back with matrices and quaternions once
things settle around here.

that's it for now.

sincerely yours
//Lorenz

(1) The exception is "MacOSX_py31" build bot which seems to not work at all.