Re: [pygame] which python and pygame versions?

My approach is to choose a development platform and then use whatever comes with. For example, I use ubuntu, and then apt-get install python python-pygame. That way things will be painless for me and anyone using the same platform as me. If I later decide I want to make it available then I will test against whatever is easiest to come by on the platforms I want to support.

--Mike

Alex Nordlund wrote:
Why do you prefer 2.6 and why do you prefer 2.5.4?
Your comments will be quite useless now if you can't support the statement :-)

---
//Alex