Re: [pygame] Pygame community platform?

2009/12/18 Thadeus Burgess <thadeusb@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> I don't think I could live without the plethora of libraries available to
> python :)
>
> What about playdeb.net / getdeb.net?

Thanks for the links!

> Wouldn't it be easier if we packaged games for the OS package manager ?
>
> deb and apt-get can handle any needed dependences automatically.

Yeah sure - but I would not regard them as easy to use. Learning
debian packaging is like, well, learning another programming language.

If it was trivial to package Python+Pygame source games, this idea
would not have survived from my neural net to this mailing list :)

--
twitter.com/olofb
olofb.wordpress.com