Re: [pygame] Trolls Outta Luckland - new release

B W wrote:
On Mon, Dec 21, 2009 at 9:33 AM, Michael George <mdgeorge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Nevertheless, because there's a lot of hand-eye involved in wielding
an invisible mouse there probably needs to be a visual cue. But I
think I get what you're saying. Correct me if I'm wrong. Picturing it
this way... I nudge the mouse left, thrusters on the opposite side
fire to move the ship in the direction of mouse motion. The farther I
drag the mouse to the left, the brighter the thrusters burn. They die
down over time, unless I give them another nudge with the mouse. Oh
no, I flunked fizzix. :)

That would definitely require more thought to control. I'd have to
nerf the baddies quite a bit. But hey, if it gets the adrenaline
pumping--yeah, baby.

What about warping the pointer back to the center if the direction changes (or changes significantly)?

--Mike