Re: [pygame] "Text has zero width" Exception in font_render

Thanks for the reply,

It made me try calling pygame.init() then pygame.display.init() and
pygame.display.quit() in the main thread which fixed the problem.
Obviously calling pygame.init() and pygame.quit() was overkill for
starting and restarting the pygame thread.

Mark