Re: [pygame] spammity spam on /wiki/patchesandbugs

More pages done, and one more ordinal error:

MIGRATED
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/distributing
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/FrequentlyAskedQuestions
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/Glossary
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/gsoc2009ideas
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/gui
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/gsoc2011ideas
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/guinew
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/Hacking
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/helprequesthowto
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/interviews
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/kubuntu
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/macintosh
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/MacSVNCompile

ERROR
http://www.pygame.org/wiki/gsoc2009readinglist

C:\scratchpad\pygame>wiki2bitbucket.py gsoc2009readinglist
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:\scratchpad\pygame\wiki2bitbucket.py", line 39, in <module>
    creole_version = html2creole(unicode(pretty_html))
UnicodeDecodeError: 'ascii' codec can't decode byte 0xc3 in position
5276: ordinal not in range(128)