Re: [pygame] New pygame.org website

Hi,

great news, I would love seeing pygame.org rocking again!

sphinx is new for me, but I am not the typical pythonean, could be
intresting to learn. My personal approach is quite similar for the same
goal wich is near zero maintenance:
- static html-frame and css + markdown-text-files, these get directly
linked and if javascript is enabled: translated into html, done by
jQuery and showdown.

Best regards
Enrico