Re: [pygame] IDE

Hello everyone,

Personally I use Idle because, for debugging, I love being able to execute a program in a shell and still be in that shell after the program exits, in order to examine the variables. I realize that's not a very sophisticated form of debugging, but it works for me.

I haven't looked around much, but has anyone found a way to do that in IDEs like VS Code?

Mark