[pygame] Debian packages of pygame 0.9

Francis Irving writes:
 > I've uploaded Debian packages of pygame 0.9 to:
 >
 > ftp://pygame.seul.org/pub/pygame/contrib
 >
 > Let me know if you have any problems or suggestions
 > for them!
 >
 > Francis

Thanks for this package; my own transition to debian has been delayed,
so unfortunately I can't test it. Nonetheless I appreciate your effort
in getting this release packaged so quickly.

Unfortunately, Pete is in Europe until the middle of next month, so
the pygame web page can't be updated until then. Ideally, debian users
will check the mailing list; when Pete gets back, we should make
arrangements so that someone can update the news page when he's not
around.

--
David Clark
silenus@telus.net