Re: [pygame] Debian packages of pygame 0.9

On Mon, Feb 19, 2001 at 11:02:30PM -0800, David Clark wrote:
> Unfortunately, Pete is in Europe until the middle of next month, so
> the pygame web page can't be updated until then. Ideally, debian users
> will check the mailing list; when Pete gets back, we should make
> arrangements so that someone can update the news page when he's not
> around.

Actually, I can edit things.

I can also add new accounts so other people can edit things.

But only if you convince me that Pete would have wanted it. ;)
(And only if it's braindead-simple for me to do. My braincells are too
rare these days as it is.)

--Roger