Re: [pygame] Debian packages of pygame 0.9

On Tue, Feb 20, 2001 at 02:27:32AM -0500, Roger Dingledine wrote:
> Actually, I can edit things.
>
> I can also add new accounts so other people can edit things.
>
> But only if you convince me that Pete would have wanted it. ;)
> (And only if it's braindead-simple for me to do. My braincells are too
> rare these days as it is.)

OK, great!  If you would like to...

1. Can you move the Debian packages for 0.9 from incoming to
http://pygame.seul.org/ftp/debtest
(that URL is linked from the front page, in the Debian Test Packages news
article)?

2. I think the Debian package is sufficiently mature to also
link to it from:
http://pygame.seul.org/download.shtml
I would make two links.  One directly to the *.deb file, and the
other to the debian directory, as the source is really several
files.

I'm sure Pete would want 1., and I'm quite confident he would
be happy about 2. as well!

Thanks for your help.

Francis

--